Enjoying Christ as Life (7)
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.”
– John 14:6
If the world is overpowering us, we should turn to enjoy Christ as life. If we are aware of something sinful or unhealthy in our life, we should turn to enjoy Christ as our life. The more Satan tries to upset our environment, the more we should enjoy Christ as our life.
Christ as our life is the answer! He is the supply to meet our needs. We should be able to say, “The life of Christ is nourishing me, strengthening me, supporting me, and enlightening me. I have all I need in His life!
Adapted from Born Again: Our New Life in Christ,
by Titus Chu; page 87.
Tomorrow: “Enjoying Christ as Life” (8)
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.