Enjoying Christ as Life (6)
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
– 1 Corinthians 12:3
When we call on the Lord’s name or pray over a verse in the Bible, we will feel that our sleepiness is gone, our bad feeling is gone, our depression is gone, our problems and our anxieties are gone, and that everything negative is gone. Why is this? Because we are enjoying Christ as our very life. Suddenly, we will be full of a desire to love and serve the Lord and to spend more time with our brothers and sisters in the church. The more we come to the Lord in this way, the more we will find a tide of life rising up within us.
Adapted from Born Again: Our New Life in Christ,
by Titus Chu; page 87.
Tomorrow: “A Great Secret of the Christian Life”
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.