Enjoying Christ as Life (1)
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.”
– John 14:6
Our first need as Christians is to enjoy the life of Christ, for if we don’t enjoy Christ as our life, then we can’t have Him as anything else in our experience. It is only when we enjoy Christ as life that we will be able to experience Him as all the other items He is to us.
Adapted from Born Again: Our New Life in Christ,
by Titus Chu; page 86.
Tomorrow: “Enjoying Christ as Life” (2)
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.