Growing by the Spirit’s Testimony (6)
“The Lord has greatly blessed my master, so that he has become rich; and He has given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and servants and maids, and camels and donkeys.”
– Genesis 24:35
The Holy Spirit is always ready to testify of the Father and the Son. The servant testified of the great riches of Abraham and the position of Isaac as the inheritor of all that his father has.
The Spirit’s testimony is the most precious thing when we follow the Lord. If our focus is our Christian work, we will one day lose heart when the zeal is gone. The Lord Jesus is most precious. He is unsearchable. The more Christ is revealed to us by the Holy Spirit, the more precious He becomes to us. We feel He is so lovely and valuable.
Adapted from A Sketch of Genesis,
by Titus Chu; page 121.
Monday: “Attracted to Follow” (1)
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.