The Servant’s Testimony (6)
“Sarah my master’s wife bore a son to my master in her old age, and he has given him all that he has.”
– Genesis 24:36
The Holy Spirit not only testifies of God so that we may leave everything and follow Him but also tells us how wonderful the Lord Jesus is. The more we listen to the Spirit, the more wonderful the Lord becomes to us. The Holy Spirit testifies of the Lord. He reminds us again and again that God loves His Son and that all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Him. The Son has received everything from the Father, and He also receives us as His Rebekah.
Adapted from A Sketch of Genesis,
by Titus Chu; page 120.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.