The Servant’s Testimony (5)
“All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.”
– John 16:15
Before we were saved, we may have had some knowledge of God as the Creator (Rom. 1:19–20) but very little knowledge of Christ. Then the Holy Spirit testified of the greatness of God and unveiled to us the Lord Jesus, the beloved Son of God.
All the riches of God belong to Him. The more the Spirit speaks to us concerning the Son, the more attractive and valuable He becomes to us. Eventually we have eyes for no one but the Lord. He is enough for us. Who else do we need? To outsiders, it may seem pathetic that we only have the Lord without any future in the world, not even in the religious world. To us, however, the Lord is enough, for in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Col. 2:9)
Adapted from A Sketch of Genesis,
by Titus Chu; pages 119-120.
Tomorrow: “The Servant’s Testimony” (6)
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.