Abiding in Our Initial Vision (5)
“The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham…and said to him, ‘Leave your country and your relatives, and come into the land that I will show you.’”
– Acts 7:2-3
Those who follow the Lord must abide in their initial vision of the Lord’s appearing. Once this vision grows dim, we may discover we are following others rather than following the Lord. At this point, we have two options. The first is to get desperate before the Lord to renew our initial vision of Him. The second is to forget about living for the Lord and start living for our own future and career.
Adapted from A Sketch of Genesis,
by Titus Chu; page 100.
Tomorrow: “Abiding in Our Initial Vision” (6)
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.