Abiding in Our Initial Vision (2)
“The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham…and said to him, ‘Leave your country and your relatives, and come into the land that I will show you.’”
– Acts 7:2-3
Like Abraham, we also met God on the day of our salvation, and like Abraham, we had no idea where He would take us. We were very simple. When we met Him, all we wanted to do was to love Him and follow Him. Our first vision was of Him alone. We must abide in this vision continually.
Adapted from A Sketch of Genesis,
by Titus Chu; page 99.
Tomorrow: “Abiding in Our Initial Vision” (3)
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.