Born Again: The Study Guide
|Born Again: The Study Guide is the companion volume to Born Again: Our New Life in Christ, by Titus Chu. Each chapter in this volume corresponds to a specific chapter in Born Again, first giving a summary of the chapter, and then going on to ask a number of questions to help you review and consider it more fully. This is intended to help guide you study more carefully the book, Born Again, so that you may in turn gain a deeper understanding of what the new birth really is.
Therefore, if you do not yet have Born Again: Our New Life in Christ, we encourage you to purchase that book along with this one.
The last section of the Study Guide is a very useful tool for verse memorization, because it lists all of the verses quoted or referenced in Born Again. We have made it available as a free, stand-alone booklet, in several formats. To download it, click here:
Jesus Said, “You must be born again” (John 3:7).
Have you ever really considered what the Lord meant by this statement? Perhaps you have been a Christian for many years without ever really studying this matter.
This book is the companion volume to
Source: This book is the companion volume to Born Again: Our New Life in Christ; , by Titus Chu. All of the material in it is drawn from that book.
First Edition: May 2016
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.