Message: Fellowship with the Young People
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
— Genesis 1:26-27
Some encouraging words for the young people in the Metro Cleveland area concerning how to continue in August of 2004.
In the first part of this fellowship our brother considers how the young people can go on with the Lord in a healthy way. First, you must have companions in the church life to go on in a healthy way. Secondly, you should seek to serve in practical matters in the church life, even being bold to tell the older saints that you want to bear some responsibility in the service. Finally, you should take a stand with other young people and with the serving ones, declaring by faith that you will be a blessing to the older ones in the church life.
Source: Conference with the young people from around the Great Lakes area of the United States and Canada.
Date: August 2004
Location: Meeting hall of the church in Cleveland, Ohio
|Play or Download Here
1 hour 16 minutes • 17.9 megabytes
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.