Audio Excerpts: Born Again
In this conference, given in 1977, our brother considered some of the very basic things that happened to us the moment we believed in the Lord Jesus: We received the divine life, a wonderful new position, and so many other heavenly, spiritual, and eternal blessings!
The complete messages from this conference are available on this site as an e-book in PDF format; see the “Also Available…” link below.
- More Information
CONFERENCE TITLE Born Again VENUE Not known DATE This conference was held in 1977, but the exact date is not known.
A Stony Heart and Arguing About God
Before we are saved our heart is a heart of stone, because our spirit is dead. Some of the unsaved persons are hard even to the point that they argue about whether there is God or not. But we don’t need to argue; as soon as we call on God, we have Him!
7 minutes 30 seconds • 1.8 megabytes
A Divine Transfer
We were born into the kingdom of Satan. Today, we truly need a transfer into the kingdom of God.
In this excerpt brother Titus prays with two different gospel
friends to believe in the Lord so that they could be saved and
experience such a transfer.
6 minutes 51 seconds • 1.6 megabytes
Our Wonderful New Position
When we believed in the Lord Jesus, we received so many riches! We are justified in Christ, but we also have so much more. On the positive side, we are joined to the Triune God, we are in light, and in life, while on the negative side, we are set free from sin, death, the world, the flesh, and the power of Satan.
Morever, whereas we used to be enslaved to so many negative things, now we are enslaved to righteousness and to God. Therefore, we should not be bothered any more by our sins and failures. Rather, what God has forgotten we also need to forget; then we shall have a peaceful Christian life.
9 minutes 40 seconds • 2.3 megabytes
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.