Audio Excerpts: How To Know the Lord’s Leading
In this brief audio excerpt brother Titus considers this question. The answer he provides is very practical for those who love the Lord Jesus. In brief, he shares that we should not seek the Lord’s leading directly, but rather, should seek to be in the Lord’s presence so that He may give us His leading in the proper time.
- More Information
- Venue: The one year, full-time labor of 1998-1999, based in Cleveland, Ohio
- Date: April 21 or 22, 1999
- Location: Not certain, but the training was mainly held at the main hall of the church in Cleveland.
|3 minutes 7 seconds • 5.6 megabytes
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.