Audio Excerpts: God’s Provisions for Us to Live a Life in Fellowship with Him
These excerpts deal with the basic provisions the Lord has made for us to live a life in fellowship with Him: the Spirit, the Blood, and the Word. As Christians, we need to know how to avail ourselves of these wonderful provisions so that we may remain in fellowship with our dear Lord.
The date and location of the messages these excerpts are taken from is not known.
God’s Provisions: The Spirit
If we consider what words describe God, we might consider that He is powerful, mighty, all wise, loving, or kind. However, if we come to God and ask Him, “God, who are You?” He would say, “I am Spirit” (John 4:24).
To truly realize who God is, we must be clear that He is Spirit (John 4:24), and that He is also love (1 John 4:8,16),and light (1 John 1:5) Even more, in resurrection the Lord Jesus Christ became the life-giving Spirit (1 Cor. 15:45b). This is how we can contact Him.
3 minutes 11 seconds • 0.6 megabytes
God’s Provisions: The Blood
I was glad when they said to me,
“Let us go to the house of Jehovah.”
— Psalm 122:1
Even though, as Christians, we are forgiven for our sins, so long as we live on this earth we still have our fallen nature. For this reason the Lord has given us the blood of Jesus Christ, which is always effective to cleanse us from all of our sins and iniquities.
It is the blood that enables us to come into the Lord’s presence. Even if we do not feel we have sinned or loved the world, as we pray to the Lord we still have to realize that we are defiled persons and thus need to apply the Lord’s blood again.
“Lord, even as I’m praying here, I just have to confess that I’m still a sinner; Oh Lord, cleanse me in Your precious blood again!”
1 minute 58 seconds • 0.3 megabytes
God’s Provisions: The Word
To receive the riches that are in the Bible we need to memorize Bible passages and learn to recite them; this will cause our spirit to be released and enrich our sharing very much; it will also make it much easier for us to come into the Lord’s presence and thus increase our anointing as well.
If we desire that our speaking to be anointed we need, first, do the groundwork. This means we need to labor in the Lord’s word. Second, we need to abide in the Lord’s anointing. Finally, we need to allow the Lord to work on us.
Everyone on this earth goes through hardships, but if we live before the Lord, there will be the riches in us. Then, when the hardship comes and we are broken, there will be the riches inside of us to release their fragrance. This makes our life so meaningful; this is what it means for “all things to work together for the good of those who love Him” (Rom. 8:28).
3 minutes 47 seconds • 0.7 megabytes
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.