Series: The Sisters, the Blessing of a Local Church
This series of messages begins by considering the importance of the sisters as seen in several Old Testament examples. It then goes on the consider the “Virtuous Woman” of Proverbs 31 as a picture of how a sister can become a great blessing to her local church.
Source: A conference in Cleveland, Ohio for sisters from the Great Lakes area of the United States and Canada
Date of Conference: December of 2001.
Note: These messages were originally published in 2002 as a booklet of the same title.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.