Open Homes for the Lord’s Testimony
According to 2 Corinthians 1:20-21, for God to be glorified requires God Himself, the saints, and Christ. If we only have the saints, or we only have Christ, it is not enough. One of the best ways to practically have the saints in our lives is to gather together with them in theÃ‚Â home meetings.
Some of us may enjoy being with other saints, but neglect the experience of being “unto Christ” in our time together. Others may talk of being centered upon Christ but miss the aspect of the church. Some saints have the aspects of both Christ and the church, but they lack being firmly attached. It is not that we are merely responsible to the saints, nor is it that we are merely responsible to Christ. If someone says he only cares for what the saints are doing, that indicates he is unhealthy. If someone say she answers only to Christ, he is also unhealthy. We can only be healthy when we are firmly attached with the saints unto Christ.This is the secret of being anointed. We must be connected with the saints unto Christ. Then we will experience being anointed,for we become part of the “unit” of Christ and the church that God is anointing.
— Page 3
Note: The date and source of this article are not known.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.