One Savior, Two Ministries, and Two Blessings
As our Savior the Lord Jesus has two ministries, His earthly ministry and His heavenly ministry. In the former He saved us from so many things. In the latter, which continues today, He saves us by giving us more of Himself.
Day by day, as we call on Jesus, His divine life increases within us. The heavenly blessing is that we would always have the increase of His divine life. This satisfies God. Not only does God bless us, but we can bless God by growing in the divine life. When Christ is our life, eventually He will return, and we shall manifest Him in glory. How happy that moment will be. God and man will be totally satisfied.
— Page 4
Note: The date and source of this article are not known.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.