Freedom and Victory
However, there was one man in all of human history who was not a victim of the devil: the Lord Jesus Christ.
He was unlike any man that ever lived. In the Bible we are told that He said, “the ruler of the world is coming, and in Me he has nothing (John 14:30).” This was a declaration no other man ever made or could make: “…in Me he has nothing!”
Consider this for a moment. Mankind is impotent, powerless to overcome temptation. Yet there is one person who could boldly say, “I don’t belong to this world. I’m not of this world. The ruler of the world has nothing in Me.”
— Page 4
Note: The date and source of this article are not known.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.