Series: The Life of Jacob
Jacob’s life mirrors the stages of growth of a normal Christian’s life. The life of Jacob has three stages: In the 1st stage Jacob grew up as a typical “second-generation” believer, knowing many spiritual things objectively. He followed his father Isaac, but he did not have a God who was real to him. In the 2nd stage after Jacob left home he began to have real experiences of the Lord. He came to know the Lord personally and subjectively. His life became romantic. In the 3rd stage Jacob became one with the romantic God in His operation. He became a blessing to the entire earth.
- More Information
VENUE College summer training DATE Summer of 2001 LOCATION Unknown
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.