Treasuring Our Human Virtues for the Church Life
When we believed in the Lord Jesus and received the divine life, we also received that life’s many capabilities, attributes, and virtues. For us to serve the Lord properly these must be developed in us. In this message brother Titus considers a number of the virtues we need to treasure as we serve the Lord in the church life.
It is your humanity that proves where you really are. If you are a person manifesting the divine attributes through human virtues, you are qualified to exercise according to your ability and to build up the Body of Christ. It is your virtues that determine whether or not your ability in the church life will be profitable. — Page 1
Note: The date and source of this article are not known.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.