#66 • Vision Week, December 2016 • Excerpt 19 • “Appearing Before the Lord for a Genuine Church Life” (4)
In this episode of our podcast we come to the final excerpt from last message of the most recent Winter Vision Week in Cleveland, Ohio. This message really encapsulated our Brother’s overall burden from the training.
In this excerpt, Brother Titus continues to cover a number of very practical points on how we can avoid falling into a church life that is merely a routine. He begins by spending a good deal of time sharing, based on his own experience, on how important the hymns can be to our growth in Christ. He then goes on to cover some other matters as well that relate to having a genuine church life so that, as we read in Psalm 84:7, “each one” of the saints my appear before God in Zion.
This recording has been edited to remove personal and private references.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.