#65 • Vision Week, December 2016 • Excerpt 18 • “Appearing Before the Lord for a Genuine Church Life” (3)
In our last few podcasts we have been replaying excerpts from the final message of the most recent Winter Vision Week in Cleveland, Ohio. This week we’re continuing to cover that message, because our brother was very burdened that the saints would consider this message, which encapsulated his overall burden from the training.
In his sharing in this excerpt, Brother Titus covers a number of very practical points he began to share in last week’s episode concerning how we can avoid falling into a church life that is merely a routine, such has learning to be with the saints as our companions, preaching the gospel in a consistent way, and being in the word.
This recording has been edited to remove personal and private references.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.