#57 • Vision Week, December 2016 • Excerpt 10 • “Each One”
In this week’s program we are continue to feature excerpts from the recent Winter Vision Week in Cleveland, Ohio.
In this excerpt, Brother Titus, with the help of another brother, first reads through and comments on the outline for this message of the training. He then goes on to speak again of how each of us is responsible to appear before God ourselves, and how we must, therefore, learn to labor on people one by one, rather than trusting in the church as a whole to care for the new ones we contact.
All of this is in reference to what is spoken of in Psalm 84:7 of those who truly seek the Lord:
They go from strength to strength;
each one appears before God in Zion.
This program has been edited to remove personal and private references.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.