#51 • Vision Week, December 2016 • Excerpt 4 • “Practical Fellowship for Going on with the Lord” (4)
In this week’s program we are continuing to feature excerpts from the recent Winter Vision Week in Cleveland, Ohio.
The general topic of this training was related to the Old Testament picture of the tabernacle. At a number of points in his sharing, therefore, Brother Titus refers to a diagram that was being displayed during the meetings of the tabernacle with the outer court. He points out that we should not be satisfied to live a life merely in the “tent of meeting,” remaining in the outer court. Rather, we must press on to enter the tabernacle itself, where we can experience God directly.
In this excerpt Brother Titus’ main burden is to use this picture to give us a very practical word, showing us how we can have a healthy church life, rather than a life of merely coming to the meetings.
This program has been edited to remove personal and private references.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.