#5. The Psalms, Book 1: Message 2
The book of Psalms gives us, in figure and in prophecy, many high revelations of Christ. It is also so precious for showing us many examples of how the Old Testament believers sought God, trusted in Him, and cried out to Him in their sufferings. To fully appreciate this book, however, we must also see that it portrays, in the most practical way, the steps by which we may enter into the real experience of Christ. In this series of messages, given in December of 2005, Titus Chu covers the first book of the Psalms from the standpoint of the believer’s growth in Christ.
Note: This message has been edited, primarily to remove personal references.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.