#40 • Vision Week, July 2016 • Excerpt 10 • “The Lampstand: The Significance of the Almond Blossoms” (2)
In this program we are continuing to feature excerpts from this past summer’s Vision Week in Cleveland, Ohio, which focused on the lampstand described in Exodus 25 as it portrays our spiritual growth.
This week Brother Titus considers further the significance of the almond blossoms on the lampstand. In this regard he speaks of how Israel told his sons to take almonds and a number of other items with them when they went back to Egypt, as recorded in Genesis 43.
This excerpt has been edited to remove personal or private references.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.