The 2017-2018Winter Conference and Training,Dec. 30, 2017 to Jan. 6, 2018
The leading brothers in Cleveland have announced the dates for the Winter Conference and Training with Brother Titus Chu. This will be held in two parts, beginning with a conference in Cleveland and continuing with a training in Ashland Woods. Full details on these gatherings will be provided as they become available; general information is given below.
The brothers in Cleveland state in their letter:
We are joyfully inviting the churches to both the Winter Conference and Winter Vision Week Training with our brother Titus Chu….During this last Summer Vision Week all of us were very much enlightened and helped by our brother’s sharing in Genesis concerning God’s creation of man, and the two lines of mankind’s development.
We sincerely pray and trust that the Lord will encourage many to participate in both the Conference and Training for our spiritual nourishment and advancement. This is needed for both ourselves individually and the churches as well.
Your Brothers in Christ….
Further information, including links to the details about these gatherings, is provided below.
The Cleveland Conference
December 30, 2017 to January 1, 2018
The conference, which will be open to all the saints, will be held at the meeting hall of the church in Cleveland, with arrival scheduled for Friday, December 29, and the conference being held from Saturday morning, December 30 through noon on Monday, January 1.
Childcare will be provided during the Cleveland conference.
The Vision Week Training
at Ashland Woods:
January 2 to 6, 2018
The Vision Week Training will be held at the Ashland Woods Training Center. Check-in will begin at 7:00 p.m. on Monday the 1st, and the training itself will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 2, and continue through noon on Saturday, January 6. The training will focus on college-age and young working saints. All those desiring to participate will need to register beforehand.
Please note, no childcare will be provided during the Vision Week training. Part time attendance will be considered on a case-by-case basis as space allows at the properties.
Submit a Public Comment on this Post
- All comments are "moderated," i.e., they need to be approved by the website administrator before they will be displayed on the site.
- For a comment to be accepted you must provide a valid email address.
- In some cases we may ask you to revise your comment and re-submit it.
- While many blogs use comments to provide a forum for discussion, our intention for the comments on this blog is that they would help visitors better understand the ministry presented on this site and consider how they might benefit from it.
- For example, if you are commenting on one of brother Titus' books, some questions to consider might be: What particular help did you receive from this book? How did the Lord touch you as you were reading it or how did it help you profit from a particular spiritual experience you were going through?
- It is better to be specific, rather than just to say in general that you received some help. However, comments should not be overly personal in nature.
|Use the form below to add a public
comment that will be displayed under this post.
|Note: If you want to send us a
private comment, don't use this form. Instead, click on the
envelope to the right to go to our "Contact" page.